My Approach to Your WellnessI believe exceptional patient care focuses on individualized ongoing prevention, timely diagnosis, coupled with appreciation of the mind and body. I devote time to listen, inform, and cultivate trust, which optimizes health and illness outcomes. I realize the honor and privilege my patients place in me to steer their health care and I continually strive to maintain their trust.
- 1000 Northern Boulevard, Suite 340
- Great Neck, NY 11021
- Pace University
- New York, NY
- Bachelor of Science, Pre-Med 1969
- Medical School
- Free University of Brussels
- Brussels, Belgium
- Doctorate of Medicine 1976
- Booth Memorial Hospital
- Flushing, NY
- Booth Memorial Medical Center
- Flushing, NY
- Internal Medicine 1976-1979
- Chief Resident 1979
- New York
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
- American Geriatrics Society
- Queens Medical Society
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- New York Hospital Queens
- - Physician, Internal Medicine 1979-present
- - Employee Health 1979-1981
- Physician, Internal Medicine, North Shore University Hospital 1996-present
- Geriatric Physician, Union Plaza Nursing Home 1997-present
- New York Hospital Queens, North Shore Hospital Manhasset
Honors and Awards
- Patients Choice Award 2009
- America’s Top Physicians 2004-2005
- Dr. Lowell's Fat Percent Finder, Putnam Press 1994
- Body Signals: A Guide To Mid Life Health Symptoms & What They Mean, Harper Collins 1995
- Interpretation of Body Mass Index in Morbid Obesity, International Journal of Obesity 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Anti-Aging Medicine
He has opened my eyes to a better, healthier life style - My interactions with him are always sincere and honest - He always makes...
Dr Bruce Lowell exhibits an ethic of care that is unparalleled . Specifically , it has been necessary for me to consult with vario...
Dr Lowell LIFESAVER, HEALER, FRIEND. These are just a few words describing the man who has saved my life, Dr. Bruce Lowell. These...
Ive been seeing Dr. Lowell for well over 20 years. When my parents medical center closed and they needed a doctor, they began see...