My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal as your wellness physician is to provide you with high level personal and individual medical care that will encompass all of your medical needs including office visits, hospital care and referrals to specialists.
- Indiana University
- Bloomington, IN
- Bachelor of Arts, Biological Sciences 1972
- Medical School
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Indianapolis, IN
- Doctorate of Medicine 1976
- St. Vincent Hospital
- Indianapolis, IN
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Clinical Instructor, Department of Family Medicine, Indiana University 1979-present
- Medical Director, Polly Panda Preschool 1990-present
- Medical Director, Larue Carter Hospital Primary Care Clinic 2008-present
- Medical Advisory Board Director, Spectrum Health Care 1997-2010
- Advisory Board, Department of National Resources 2008-2010
- Team Physician, Track, Basketball, Swimming, National Collegiate Athletic Association Tournament Championships 1990-2004
- Clinical Instructor, Residency, St. Vincent Family Practice Residency 1979-2000
- Team Physician, Butler University Athletics 1980-2000
- Medical Advisory Board, Indiana School for the Blind 19996-2000
- Medical Care Physician, Olympics 1996
- St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- St. Vincent Hospital - Carmel
- St. Vincent Women's Hospital - Indianapolis
Honors and Awards
- St. John Bosco Award for Contributions to Youth Athletics 2008
- St. Vincent Health and Hospital Teacher of the Year 1987-1988
Dr. Charles F Hasbrook is a wonderful physician, trustworthy, kind, caring, involved, available, responsive, responsible, knowledg...
Chuck delivered my children, cared for my late parents & has taken care of me for over 35 years. I consider him an amazing doctor ...
I first met Dr Hasbrook at my friend's funeral. He said if I ever needed help, I could count on him. Two years later I had a mil...
I am a very fortunate individual to have a doctor that is as thorough and as well equipped as Charles Hasbrook. His bedside manner...