My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- St. Mary’s University
- San Antonio, TX
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology 1977
- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center
- San Antonio, TX
- Doctorate of Medicine 1981
- U.S. Air Force Medical Center
- Scott Air Force Base, IL
- Family Practice 1981-1984
- Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Utilization Review, San Antonio Community Hospital 1991-1994
- Family Practice Policy Committee, Christus Santa Rosa Northwest Hospital 1991-1996
- Vice Chair 1993-1994
- Chair 1994-1995
- UR/Quality Assurance, Christus Santa Rosa Northwest Hospital 1992-1998
- Family Practice Quality Assurance, Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital 1993-1997
Honors and Awards
- Air Force Commendation Service Medal 1986
- Air Force Meritorious Service 1989, 1996, 2001
- Air Force Legion of Merit 2003
- Texas Super Doctors 2010
CertificationsAmerican Board of Family Practice
I have seen many many doctors in my lifetime. Dr. Kuebker always really listens patiently and cares. He also shares his stories ...
Dr K helped me so much when I was out of town and not feeling well. He reached out to me over the phone and sent me what I needed ...
Craig always has time for me. He responds quickly to emails. He stays on top of regularly needed blood work so I don't have to rem...
Dr. Kuebker thank you for keeping Joe and I as healthy and happy as we can be in our 50's. Your expert care has helped us both th...