My Approach to Your WellnessI feel that every individual is wonderfully unique. My primary goal as a physician is to effectively communicate and bond with each and every patient in my practice. A state of the art evaluation of your health status will be used to develop a personalized wellness plan. I will give periodic guidance to direct you toward achievable wellness goals throughout the year. An annual assessment will direct a continually evolving plan to keep you on a path to a longer and healthier life. Throughout this process I will continue to use my years of experience to provide for your healthcare needs as they arise.
- 10421 Montgomery Parkway NE
- Albuquerque, NM 87111
- University of Oklahoma
- Norman, OK
- Bachelor of Science, Geography 1967
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy 1972
- Medical School
- Oklahoma Sate University, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Tulsa, OK
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine 1981
- Flint Osteopathic Hospital
- Flint, MI
- General Rotating Internship 1981-1982
- New Mexico
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- New Mexico Osteopathic Medical Association
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Board of Trustees, St. Joseph's Healthcare System 1996-2002
- Board of Directors, New Mexico Osteopathic Medical Association 1986-2001
- Advisor Utilization Management, St. Joseph's Healthcare System 1992-1996
- President Medical Staff, St. Joseph's Heights Hospital 1990-1992
- Adjunct Professor, Clinical Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences 1974-1978
- Presbyterian Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Preceptor of the Year, College of Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma, Health Sciences Center
CertificationsAmerican College of Osteopathic Family Practice
Dr. Rounds has more time to go into detail and will answer all questions. I don't feel rushed. All his team is very professional a...
Dr. Rounds has been my close personal physician for well over 20 years. He has always offered me very sage advice, and cared for m...
Member: Cliff and Karen
While it may sound like a cliche, It takes a village to raise a child, really does apply to our children. We are the proud parent...
Dr. Rounds has always been a conscientious and caring physician. He has been my doctor since about 1984. He probably knows me be...