My Approach to Your WellnessMy goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- 10421 Montgomery Parkway NE
- Albuquerque, NM 87111
- University of Oklahoma
- Norman, OK
- Bachelor of Science, Geography 1967
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy 1972
- Medical School
- Oklahoma Sate University, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Tulsa, OK
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine 1981
- Flint Osteopathic Hospital
- Flint, MI
- General Rotating Internship 1981-1982
- New Mexico
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- New Mexico Osteopathic Medical Association
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Board of Trustees, St. Joseph's Healthcare System 1996-2002
- Board of Directors, New Mexico Osteopathic Medical Association 1986-2001
- Advisor Utilization Management, St. Joseph's Healthcare System 1992-1996
- President Medical Staff, St. Joseph's Heights Hospital 1990-1992
- Adjunct Professor, Clinical Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences 1974-1978
- Presbyterian Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Preceptor of the Year, College of Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma, Health Sciences Center
CertificationsAmerican College of Osteopathic Family Practice
Member: Cliff and Karen
While it may sound like a cliche, It takes a village to raise a child, really does apply to our children. We are the proud parent...
Dr. Rounds has always been a conscientious and caring physician. He has been my doctor since about 1984. He probably knows me be...
I've used Dr. Rounds for over 12 years and a member of MDVIP for less than six months. There is definitely a significant change fo...
I do not feel that I must take up too much of Dr Rounds time as other people are waiting as in the past.It is a good feeling to kn...