My Approach to Your WellnessI feel that every individual is wonderfully unique. My primary goal as a physician is to effectively communicate and bond with each and every patient in my practice. A state of the art evaluation of your health status will be used to develop a personalized wellness plan. I will give periodic guidance to direct you toward achievable wellness goals throughout the year. An annual assessment will direct a continually evolving plan to keep you on a path to a longer and healthier life. Throughout this process I will continue to use my years of experience to provide for your healthcare needs as they arise.
- University of Oklahoma
- Norman, OK
- Bachelor of Science, Geography 1967
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy 1972
- Medical School
- Oklahoma State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Tulsa, OK
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine 1981
- Flint Osteopathic Hospital
- Flint, MI
- General Rotating Internship 1981-1982
- New Mexico
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- New Mexico Osteopathic Medical Association
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Board of Trustees, St. Joseph's Healthcare System 1996-2002
- Board of Directors, New Mexico Osteopathic Medical Association 1986-2001
- Advisor Utilization Management, St. Joseph's Healthcare System 1992-1996
- President Medical Staff, St. Joseph's Heights Hospital 1990-1992
- Adjunct Professor, Clinical Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences 1974-1978
- Presbyterian Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Preceptor of the Year, College of Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma, Health Sciences Center
CertificationsAmerican College of Osteopathic Family Practice
Dear Dr. Krumian, My experience with Dr Rounds was excellent. I assume he will provide you with a summary of his findings, but it...
Dr. Rounds has always been there when I needed him. He takes the time to listen. He calls whenever it is necessary, even to my h...
I have been with Dr. Rounds for so long that I can't even tell you how long. He not only cares for your health, but has the abili...
My husband and I continue to follow the recommendations we were given following our wellness exams. We both are now more cognizant...