My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...As a runner, I know that a well balanced diet and regular exercise are critical for physical and mental well-being and for creating balance in our hectic lives.
As a physician, my aim is to help you achieve and enjoy the healthiest, most vibrant and rewarding life possible.
As an educator, I encourage you to become a well informed participant and consumer of health care.
As an MDVIP physician, I have the time to listen and learn about the physical, emotional and social aspects of your life that together inform your health and overall sense of well-being.
- Yale College
- New Haven, CT
- Bachelor of Arts 1975
- Medical School
- Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons
- New York, NY
- Doctorate of Medicine 1981
- Boston City Hospital
- Boston, MA
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Boston, MA
- Internal Medicine 1982-1984
- Medical License, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Professional Society Memberships
- Massachusetts's Medical Society
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Women's Association
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Board of Trustees, Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, Western Pennsylvania/West Virginia Chapter
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
CertificationsDiplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Member: sally H.
Dr. Freedman has been a wonderful physician for me. she is an excellent clinician.she makes the diagnosis and then confirms it, ...
My doctor is not only well informed, but she also has a excellent sense of humor. The combination is priceless
My doctor puts me at ease, makes me laugh, and takes me very seriously.