My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...
Over the years, I have developed a private primary care practice in which I provide quality personal care in a warm and unhurried atmosphere. My internal medicine practice in Michigan serves patients in western Wayne County, western Oakland County and surrounding areas. I am affiliated with St. Mary Mercy Hospital in Livonia, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor and Providence Hospital in Novi.
I like to focus on preventive healthcare for all ages. For patients with chronic illness or the very elderly, the emphasis is on quality of life and improved health, as can best be achieved within the patient’s health condition. For younger or middle-aged patients, prevention is key, while also addressing any urgent or ongoing medical issues. I believe that lifestyle, diet and exercise are vital for everyone trying to be well and stay well.
My MDVIP-affiliated personalized healthcare practice, similar to a concierge medical practice, allows me to be the private physician I always wanted to be – one who:
- Loyola University
- Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science, Biology 1974
- Medical School
- Loyola Stritch School of Medicine
- Maywood, IL
- Doctorate of Medicine 1978
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit, MI
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit, IL
- Internal Medicine 1979-1981
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Wayne County Medical Society
- Ukrainian Medical Association
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Wayne State University School of Medicine 2009-present
- Medical Director, Independent Physician Association, St. Mary Mercy Hospital 2010-present
- Physician Management Advisory Committee, Trinity Health 2010-present
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital, Livonia, MI
- Providence Hospital, Novi, MI
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
Dr, Sheremete has been my family doctor for at least 30 years. He has been VERY beneficial in helping me control my diabetes (I'v...
It is truly a partnership. I am fully involved in my health care & all the decisions that need to be made. Clarity of what we are ...
As always thanks to Dr.Sheremeta for his care and concern for my family and myself. Best wishes always to you Dr S and your family
Dr. Adrian Sheremeta has been my doctor for many years, so I signed up for MDVIP, despite the expense, in order to stay with him. ...