My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- Western Maryland College
- Westminster, MD
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology 1978
- Medical School
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Baltimore, MD
- Doctorate of Medicine 1982
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baltimore, MD 1982-1983
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baltimore, MD 1983-1984
- Chief Resident 1984-1985
- St. Agnes Healthcare
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Appearance, ABC World News Tonight, “The Future of Health Care in America,” with Peter Jennings 1992
- President, Medical Staff, Frederick Villa Nursing Center 1992-1994
- Board of Directors, Preferred Health Director; financial stability directives 1993-1994
- Panelist/Presenter, Maryland Health Care Coalition Conference Series; Fort Meade, Maryland 1994
- Medical Director, Frederick Villa Nursing Center, policies & procedures; regulatory compliance 1994-1995
- Medical Advisory Committee, Preferred Health Network; Physician Credentialing, quality assurance 1994-1996
- Panelist/Presenter, Second National Primary Care Conference, Dallas, Texas 1995
- Board of Directors, Saint Agnes Healthcare 1996-2008
- President, Seton Medical Group 1998-2007
Honors and Awards
- Baltimore Magazine, recognized as one of Baltimore’s top 20 system savvy physicians in Managed Care 1994
- Baltimore Magazine, recognized as one of Baltimore’s top 3 internists 1997
CertificationsBoard Certified in Internal Medicine
Dr. Reisinger has been my doctor before and after he joined MDVIP. Now that he is a member of MDVIP he has more time to give me t...
Dr. Reisinger is simply a fabulous doctor. I'm so grateful to be his patient. He offers care that is personal yet professional. I ...
When I think about Dr. Reisinger, many things come to mind. First and foremost, he is kind and thoughtful. Dr. Reisinger is thorou...
Dr Reisinger has provided care for myself and my 3 children (still under age 26). He has been everything we could ask for; inc...