My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...
My specialty is dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases. Our Family Wellness Center strives to successfully meet the ever changing health needs of men and women. We offer services designed to promote optimal health for men and women throughout their entire life. Our purpose is to assist people of all ages to improve their overall health and vitality through the use of medicine, nutrition, technology, and lifestyle intervention.
- Meerut College
- Meerut, India
- Bachelor of Science, Botany 1978
- Medical School
- Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College
- Jhansi, India
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery 1985
- Honors in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry and Pathology
- Boston VA Medical Center, Department of Medicine
- Boston, MA
- Chief Medical Resident 1992-1993
- Advanced Fellow, American Board of Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Rastogi, A., Verma, S.P. and Lin, P.S., Hexachlorocyclohexane pesticides reduce survival and alter plasma membrane of Chinese hamster v79 cells. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 298(2), 587-593. Department of community Health, Tufts Univers
- Verma, S.P., Rastogi, A., and Sonwalkar, N., Mechanisms of membrane-pesticide interaction. Department of Community Health, Tufts University School of Medicine, Mass 02111. 1990
- Rastogi, A., and Verma, S., Organic pesticides modify lipid-lipid and lipid-protein domains in model membranes. A Laser Raman Study. Biochemical et Biophysics Acta, 1027, 59-64. Department of Community Health, Tufts University School of Medicine, M
- Rastogi, A., and Verma, S., Role of proteins in protection against radiation induced damage in membranes. Radiation Research, 122, 130-136. Department of Community Health, Tufts University School of Medicine, Mass 02111. 1990
- English and Hindi
- Heart attack and stroke prevention using Bale/Doneen Method, Anti-aging & preventive Medicine, Botox, Dermal Fillers, Pulsed Light Photo, Rejuvenation, Vela Shape II, Skin Tightening, Acne Treatments, Cosmetic Mole Removal, Spider Vein Treatment, Laser Hair Removal, Non-Ablative Skin Resurfacing, Pelleve-Wrinkle Reduction.
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry, Clinical Densitometrist
I love my Dr Anajana Rastogi. This past year I have had strong cancer treatment. My body is healing, but my doctor works hard a...
Member: Joe and Joanna
You don't get to be 70 years old without seeing a lot of physicians. Joanna and Joe have been extremely fortunate to have had exc...