My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...
I am a board certified Family Practice Physician with 18 years of experience in Family Medicine in Sarasota and Manatee counties. I believe in a comprehensive approach to health care, including wellness and preventive care. As an MDVIP-affiliated physician, I provide a wide range of primary care services with an individualized and personalized care plan, similar to some concierge model practices. My focus is on developing a partnership with every patient and designing a care plan that best fits his or her needs.
My services include internal medicine and family practice, nutritional health, weight management as well as the latest in prevention care measures. In my clinic I also provide minimally invasive aesthetic services using lasers, radio frequency, Botox and soft tissue fillers for those who may be interested.
My goal is to provide a unique set of services where you are the focus of attention and approach is a comprehensive one encompassing whole body and mind.
- Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Mahwah, NJ
- Bachelor of Science, Applied Sciences 1988
- Medical School
- St. George's University School of Medicine
- Grenada, West Indies
- Doctorate of Medicine 1993
- Southside Hospital
- Bay Shore, NY
- Family Medicine 1994-1997
- Florida, Virginia
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Medical Staff, Woods of Manatee Springs, Rehab and Skilled Nursing Facility 2008-present
- Medical Director, Sarasota Memorial Nursing and Rehab Center 2013-present
- Attending Physician, Sarasota Point Rehab Center 2014-present
- Attending Physician, Tarpoon Point Rehabilitation Center 2015-present
- Medical Director, Glenridge at Palmer Ranch 2016-present
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Residence Delegate, Research and Education Committee, New York State Academy of Family Physicians 1995-1996
- The John Adriani Award, St. George's University School of Medicine 1993
- English and Persian