My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- University of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Arts, Neuroscience Tract Biological Basis of Behavior, 1986
- Medical School
- Hahnemann University School of Medicine
- Philadelphia, PA
- Doctorate of Medicine, 1990
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Long Branch, NJ
- Medical Center of Delaware, Affiliate of Jefferson Medical College
- Newark, DE
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- ED Attending, Newark Emergency Center, 1992-1993
- Medical Consultant, Wilmington Hospital, 1992-1993
- ED Attending, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, 1993-1995
- ED Attending, Jupiter Medical Center, 1995-2001
- ED Attending, Martin Memorial Hospital, 2001-2002
- ED Attending, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, 2003-2004
- Internal Medicine Attending Hospitalist, Jupiter Medical Center and Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, 2004-present
- Highly proficient in Spanish
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital, 2006-Present
Honors and Awards
- Awarded United States Patent # 6,276,533: Weight Specific Dosage Calculation Reference
- Best Doctors in America® 2014
Dr Kaplan has been my Dr for many years now & has always gone out of his way to look out for my well being. I always knew that I ...
Member: CAROL SONIA
MY DOCTOR BRIAN K KAPLAN IS THE MOST PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD; HE IS EXCEPTIONAL WITH HIS MEDICAL CARE AND DEMONSTRATES...
If I feel really bad, Dr. Brian Kaplan is the lad. His office is the best, Far above all the rest. The Doctor is always in, After...
DR. Kaplan's care and personal interest has make my life far more enjoyable.