My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- Emory University
- Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor of Science 1976
- Medical School
- University of South Florida
- Tampa, FL
- Doctorate of Medicine 1980
- University of South Florida Affiliated Hospitals
- Tampa, FL
- Internal Medicine July 1980 - June 1983
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Broward County Medical Association
- Broward General Medical Center Active
Honors and Awards
- Top Doctors in South Florida Miami Metro Magazine Multiple Years
- Best Primary Care Physicians in the Country, Town and Country Magazine August 2000
- Best Doctors® in America 2011-2012
CertificationsDiplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr Singer has always been very kind and particular about the care her patients receive. She is very compassionate towards her pati...
Dr. Caren Singer has been my primary doctor since my middle twenties and now I have just recently turned 60! She is more than a Do...
Dr Singer Just again want to thank you for the wonderful care you have provided our family over many years. Your kindness and c...
As a physician I appreciate Dr. Singer's level of knowledge and professionalism.