The mysterious microbes in your belly (yes, there’s a veritable germ farm living in your digestive track) may actually be the key to your good health. Called the gut microbiome, these bacteria are thought to affect many of your body's systems and its risk for certain diseases - even for...
- Having Trouble Controlling Your Blood Pressure? These Tips May Help.
- Gen X: The Time to Get Serious About Longevity Is Now
- Struggling With Muscle Aches and Pains? Your Cholesterol-Lowering Medication May Be To Blame
- Start the New Year Right—Choose a Health Goal and Get Your Numbers Checked
- Be the Best You Can Be in 2017: MDVIP Benefits Can Help You Achieve Your New Year’s Resolutions