- Baby Boomers – Have You Been Screened For Hepatitis Yet?
- Deadly Drug Combos: Are the Medications and Supplements You Take Putting You at risk?
- Having Trouble Controlling Your Blood Pressure? These Tips May Help.
- Gen X: The Time to Get Serious About Longevity Is Now
- Struggling With Muscle Aches and Pains? Your Cholesterol-Lowering Medication May Be To Blame
According to AARP’s 2015 survey 93 percent of Americans consider brain health important but few know how to improve or maintain it. And while...
The mysterious microbes in your belly (yes, there’s a veritable germ farm living in your digestive track) may actually be the key to your good health. Called the gut microbiome, these bacteria are thought to affect many of your body's systems and its risk for certain diseases - even for...