The mysterious microbes in your belly (yes, there’s a veritable germ farm living in your digestive track) may actually be the key to your good health. Called the gut microbiome, these bacteria are thought to affect many of your body's systems and its risk for certain diseases - even for...
- Should You Go Gluten Free?
- A Banana A Day: New Study Suggests Potassium Helps Lower Blood Pressure
- Third-Hand Smoke Can Be a Health Risk for You and Your Loved Ones
- Baby Boomers – Have You Been Screened For Hepatitis Yet?
- Deadly Drug Combos: Are the Medications and Supplements You Take Putting You at risk?