My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...
My father was a family doctor for more than 50 years and he always said that the best way to start helping a patient was to take the time to really listen to them. I have carried that philosophy with me everyday as a primary care doctor, having spent the last 18 years in Marietta, Georgia seeing patients from Smyrna, Powder Springs, Acworth, Kennesaw and Woodstock.
As an MDVIP-affiliated physician, sometimes referred to as a concierge practice, I'm now able to take your families healthcare to the next level. With a smaller practice I can spend more 'one on one' time getting to know you and your family and will address any illnesses such as diabetes or hypertension, promptly and with sustainability.
I'll work closely with your children to meet their pediatric needs and to educate them on the importance of starting healthy habits at a younger age. I've always believed that preventing an illness or disease was better medicine than treating one after the fact so we'll work towards optimizing your health through a personalized preventive care plan because your quality of life is my priority.
- Medical School
- University of New South Wales
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery 1974
- Royal New Castle Hospital
- New South Wales, Australia
- Internal Medicine and Surgery 1974-1976
St. Joseph Medical Center
- Stamford, CT
- Family Medicine 1994-1997
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Life Member for Outstanding Service, Medical Officers Association, New South Wales Rugby League 1976-1991
- Diplomate, American Board of Family Practice
- Fellow, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
I can say, without any exaggeration, that I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for Dr. Clifford. After I got a thyroidectom...
Member: Chuck and Susan
We have been patients of Dr. David Clifford for over ten years. We immediately became members of MDVIP under his dedicated care o...
My wife connected me with Dr. Clifford about 20 years ago and he has been our primary care physician ever since. About 15 years a...
After seeing the same Doctor for 37 years, I moved across town and visited my daughter's Doctor. I felt at ease there and came to ...