My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...
My father was a family doctor for more than 50 years and he always said that the best way to start helping a patient was to take the time to really listen to them. I have carried that philosophy with me everyday as a primary care doctor, having spent the last 18 years in Marietta, Georgia seeing patients from Smyrna, Powder Springs, Acworth, Kennesaw and Woodstock.
As an MDVIP-affiliated physician, sometimes referred to as a concierge practice, I'm now able to take your families healthcare to the next level. With a smaller practice I can spend more 'one on one' time getting to know you and your family and will address any illnesses such as diabetes or hypertension, promptly and with sustainability.
I'll work closely with your children to meet their pediatric needs and to educate them on the importance of starting healthy habits at a younger age. I've always believed that preventing an illness or disease was better medicine than treating one after the fact so we'll work towards optimizing your health through a personalized preventive care plan because your quality of life is my priority.
- Medical School
- University of New South Wales
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery 1974
- Royal New Castle Hospital
- New South Wales, Australia
- Internal Medicine and Surgery 1974-1976
St. Joseph Medical Center
- Stamford, CT
- Family Medicine 1994-1997
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Life Member for Outstanding Service, Medical Officers Association, New South Wales Rugby League 1976-1991
- Diplomate, American Board of Family Practice
- Fellow, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
Dr.Clifford is the best. I have never had a more compassionate and caring Doctor ever , and great friend for almost 20yrs. You don...
I have been a patient of Dr. Clifford for several years. He is very carin and spends time with my family members who sometimes ac...
Dr. Clifford is an exceptional physician. He ALWAYS goes above and beyond for his patients. He spends time to find out what is t...
The relationship I have with Dr. Clifford is more than just a doctor; he is a friend, one that is always available to me no matter...