My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...
There is a right way to practice medicine - and to do it right takes time. I affiliated with MDVIP so I could continue practicing good medicine, taking the time to share information with patients so they can make the right decisions about their health, with my help.
My four decades of medical practice in environments as diverse as San Francisco General Hospital Emergency, the Haight-Ashbury Free Clinic , rock concerts produced by Bill Graham and 25 years of primary care in Marin County have taught me that the most important element in helping a person achieve good health is an ongoing, mutually respectful doctor-patient relationship.
The MDVIP personalized, preventive practice model is the best way I've found to allow all the right information to flow both ways: from patient to physician, and physician to patient.
- University of Miami
- Coral Gables, FL
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry 1969
- Physics Honors Scholarship
- Medical School
- University of Miami School of Medicine
- Miami, FL
- Doctor of Medicine 1973
- University of Miami Affiliated Hospitals
- Miami, FL
- Medical Internship 1973-1974
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Detroit, MI
- Emergency Medicine 1976-1978
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Assosciation
- Marin Medical Society
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Online Conference Host, the WELL 1985-present
- Battalion Surgeon 1/81 Field Artillery Pershing Missle Unit, Neu Ulm, Germany
- Commander, U.S. Army Dispensary, Neu Ulm, Germany
- Main General Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Best Doctors, Family Practice, Marin Magazine 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
I've been seeing my primary care physician for 25 years and I'd follow him anywhere -- he's simply amazing. When it came time to r...