My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...As a physician, I am passionate about helping my patients achieve the very best possible health. I have found that, with all of the marvelous medical advances and technology available in the 21st century, the time and ability to listen carefully to my patients is still the most valuable thing I can offer. My role is that of advisor, partner and encourager as we work together toward the goal of better health.
- Texas Christian University
- Fort Worth, TX
- Bachelor of Science, Biology 1980
- Magna Cum Laude
- Medical School
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Dallas, TX
- Doctorate of Medicine 1984
- University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine
- Birmingham, AL
- Internal Medicine 1984-1985
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Dallas, TX
- Internal Medicine 1985-1987
Professional Society Memberships
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Continuing Medical Education Coordinator, Cooper Clinic 2008-2009
- Attending Physician, Internal Medicine Teaching Service, Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas 1987-1991
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Best Doctors, D Magazine 2013
- Super Doctors, Texas Monthly 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics
Dr.Toler is just a wonderful all-around physician. She listens well and makes good suggestions for my problems. She works me in ...
she is a caring, unhurried, physician--spends time with you--lets you express your self--provides suggestions and follow up--I don...
I greatly appreciate having Dr. Toler as our family physician. She was extremely helpful when a serious health problem affected m...