My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...
My goal is to inspire patients to have healthy bodies and live life to the fullest.
Combining today's medical advances and technology with our ability to care for each patient as a whole person strengthens our commitment to prevention and wellness. This personalized, proactive approach also enables us to keep our patients well informed and motivated on all aspects of healthy living - even in the most challenging circumstances.
Our practice maintains an honorable reputation and thrives from high patient satisfaction and referrals. We continue to build relationships within the medical community to help our patients achieve their goals and enjoy happy, healthy lives.
- San Diego State University
- San Diego, CA
- Bachelor of Arts, Medical Science Pre-Med 1995
- Medical School
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Old Westbury, NY
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine 1999
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Hialeah, FL
- Nova Southeastern University, Palmetto General Hospital
- Hialeah, FL
- Family Medicine 2000-2002
- Chief Resident 2000-2002
Professional Society Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Osteopathic Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Southwest Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Collier County Medical Association
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Vice Chair, Family Medicine Department, Naples Community Hospital 2010-present
- Assistant Professor, Nova Southeastern University 2006-present
- Clinical Preceptor, Florida Gulf Coast University ARNP Program 2006-present
- Naples Community Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Compassionate Doctor 2010, 2011
- Patients' Choice Award 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Educating Physicians in End of Life Care
For more than a decade I tried to find a doctor who could correctly diagnose my breathing problem. Despite lots of medical appoint...
Dr. Jacqueline Romero! Where to begin? She helped me fight for and receive a second chance at life! I struggled with everyday l...
Dr. Romero has always made me feel as though she personally cares about my health, by taking the extra time to listen and to encou...
Dr. Jacqueline N. Romero is the most personal, compassionate and caring physician that I have ever had the pleasure of working wit...