My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...
In order to provide the best care possible, I need to really get to know my patients. I enjoy building the doctor-patient relationship and strive to make my patients feel involved in the management of their care. I try to make sure that I explain their disease state and go over their treatment plan in a way that they can easily understand. This allows me to partner with the patients in the management of their care.
Two office locations:
250 East Liberty Street, Suite 410, Louisville, KY 40202
9517 US Hwy 42, Prospect, KY 40059
- Wake Forest University
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry 1991
- Cum Laude
- Medical School
- University of Louisville, College of Medicine
- Louisville, KY
- Doctorate of Medicine 1995
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Indianapolis, IN
- University of Cincinnati
- Cincinnati, OH
- Internal Medicine 1996-1998
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Internist, Hand Transplant Team, Gratis Faculty, University of Louisville 2005-present
- Intern Representative, Residency Training Committee 1995-1996
- Member, Resident's Ethics Interest Group 1995-1996
- Jewish Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Physician Preceptor Award, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Summer Scholars Research Program, University Clinic, Innsbruck Austria
- Secretary-Treasurer, Medical School Section, American Medical Association
- Poster Presentation, "Jejunal Stricture Secondary to Superior Mesentric Vein Thrombosis", American College of Physicians Annual Ohio Meeting 1997
- Omer, Jeffrey T. Daxenbichler, Gunter. "A Comparison of Commercially Available Methods of Determination of CA125 Antigen in Human Serum" Presented at the 18th Annual Student Research Day at the University of Louisville College of Medicine September 1992
Most men including myself usually dread going to see their doctor. Well, at least I used to before I met Dr. Jeffrey T Omer. I fe...
Over the course of 10 to fifteen years I have seen Dr. Omer I have not only developed a professional relationship with him I feel ...