My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- Northwestern University
- Evanston, IL
- Chemistry Major 1970-1973
- Medical School
- Loyola Stritch School of Medicine
- Maywood, IL
- Doctorate of Medicine 1976
- Loyola University Medical Center Maywood, IL
- Maywood, IL
- Internal Medicine 1976-1979
- Assistant Chief Medical Resident 1978-1979
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- Edward Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Sandoz Award for Psychiatry 1976
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Granted Fellowship in the American College of Physicians 1995
- Physician Assistant Program at Midwestern University, Medical Teacher of the Year Award 1996
- Attends and lectures on a wide variety of nutritional topics and focuses on wellness and prevention, recommending both traditional and alternative medical approaches.
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified Basic Life Support
Trustworthy. He gives me excellent feedback and makes very good recommendations.
Dr. John Saran has been my primary physician for more than 25 years and has been a friend just as long. To be brief and to the poi...
Dr Saran has been our family doctor for 25+ years. That says enough. But, I would add that his greatest skill, in our opinions, is...
Thank You Dr. for keeping me fit. You stay healthy.