My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...The best diagnostic tool is the physician's ear! If doctors are unable to have adequate time to listen to their patients, all is lost. The advantage of my MDVIP-affiliated practice is that it allows me to take all the time I need to listen and care for my patients as well as personally coordinate thier individualized treatment plans. My job is my patients' health care, and my goal is my patients' satisfaction.
- St. Vincent College
- Latrobe, PA
- Florida Atlantic University
- Boca Raton, FL
- Bachelor of Arts 1976
- Medical School
- University Degli Studi G. DAnnunizio
- Chieti, Italy
- Doctorate of Medicine 1984
- Englewood Hospital, Englewood, NJ
- Postgraduate Year I: Internal Medicine 1984-1985
- Postgraduate Year II: Internal Medicine 1985-1986
- Postgraduate Year III: Internal Medicine 1986-1987
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
- American Academy of Home Care Physicians
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital 1988-present; Chairman, Department of Medicine 1994-1995
- Bethesda Hospital
- - President, Medical Staff 1996-1997
- - Member, Board of Trustees 1995-1997
CertificationsDiplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Provenzano is a great listener. When I try to explain what ails me, he not only asks good questions, he listens to my answers...
On my annual physical Dr. Provenzano noticed that my white blood count was slightly up. He had me repeat the blood work two weeks...
I love Dr. P. I am 90 years old. My husband was a patient also. He is patient, kind and VERY funny. Makes me laugh every visit
Dear Dr. P, Thank you for being there, all the time, for my late husband Al and helping me get through losing him and getting on w...