My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal, as your physician, is to help you enjoy every day of your life as fully as possible, for as long as possible. The art of Medicine lies in accomplishing that goal in a way that respects your views and dignity and recognizes the particular realities of your life, so we can keep you healthy together, as partners. That requires asking the right questions and taking the time to listen to the answers. I’m committed to lifelong learning to maintain knowledge of the latest advances in the large and complex world of Health and Medicine, as well as skillfully guiding you within that system. I strive to assure that you receive sound advice on ALL of your options, encouragingly and in ways that you can relate to so that you can make informed choices and be empowered to prevent and treat medical illness and more, to enjoy all the benefits of healthy living.
- William Paterson University of New Jersey
- Wayne, NJ
- Bachelor of Science, Biology and Psychology 1986
- Magna Cum Laude
- Medical School
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - New Jersey Medical School
- Newark, NJ
- Doctorate of Medicine 1990
- University of Southern California/Los Angeles County Medical Center
- Los Angeles, CA
- Internal Medicine 1990-1991
- University of California Los Angeles/Kaiser Permanente of Southern California
- Los Angeles, CA
- Internal Medicine 1995-1997
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Washington State Medical Association
- Benton County Medical Society
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- CEO and Medical Director, Internal Medicine Associates of Richland 1999-present
- Medical Director, Coumadin Clinic, Kadlec Medical Center 2006-2011
- Assistant Professor, Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences 2010-present
- Chief of Medicine, Kadlec Medical Center 2002-2004
- Kaiser Permanente of Southern California, Professional Communications and Behavior 1997-1999
- - Staff Physician
- - Pod Manager
- - Seminar Faciliator
- Northeast Community Clinic
- - Staff Physician 1991-1993
- - Medical Director 1993-1995
- Kadlec Medical Center
CertificationsAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Salinas is the best! He is intelligent and very well-informed. But most of all he spends time with me and my husband and expl...
Dr. Salinas has saved my life and helped me avoid significant pain and anxiety several times. I truly respect and appreciate his c...
Dorothy can't write this Joe, but I think you know how much she loves and trusts you. Thanks so much for returning her hugs and w...
Both my husband and I have really benefitted from this care, and really appreciate the service.