My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...I believe wellness is the state in which the body, mind, and spirit are functioning normally and harmoniously, thereby creating a sense of wellbeing and happiness. We promote and maintain wellness when we properly nourish ourselves physically and emotionally, have regular physical activity, and minimize foods, drugs, behaviors, or situations that are harmful to us. Through my affiliation with MDVIP, my goal is to better provide useful, reliable information that will empower you to achieve and maintain wellness to the greatest extent possible, and to be there for you when you are ill or injured or when the need for coordination of complex specialty care arises. Better communication and unhurried time between us are crucial to making this happen. This is the hallmark of an MDVIP practice.
- University of Texas at Austin
- Austin, TX
- Bachelor of Arts, Plan II honors 1978
- Medical School
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Dallas, TX
- Doctorate of Medicine 1985
- Iatros Award 1985
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- San Antonio, TX
- Medical Center Hospital, Audie Murphy VA Medical Center
- San Antonio, TX
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Club of Internists
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
- Outdoor sports, birding, conservation and reading
CertificationsAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Tynan became my MVIP Dr. when my husband and I started the process of building a home and moving to Fredericksburg several y...
Member: Libby and Ron
Dear Dr. Tynan, We're glad to have this opportunity to tell you how much it means to us to be in your care. We're fortunate to hav...