My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...
Over the past 17 years in Brevard County, I have focused on wellness and prevention as essential components to my patient's healthcare. Partnering with MDVIP will allow me a better opportunity to further develop these principles.
I will now have the time to customize each of my patients' wellness programs and work with them towards attaining their wellness goals. I will now be able to address multiple concerns in a single setting and serve as even a greater confidant. My role will remain as an educator, coach and friend, and together I believe we can achieve a healthier, happier lifestyle.
- Muhlenberg College
- Allentown, PA
- Medical School
- University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Kansas City, MO
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine 1991
- Scared Heart Medical Center
- Chester, PA
- University of Louisville
- Louisville, KY
- Family and Community Medicine 1992-1994
- Lutheran Medical Center/Horizon Orthopedics
- Cleveland, OH
- Sports Medicine 1995-1996
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Credentials Committee, Health First Health Plans 1998-present
- Board of Directors, Brevard Professional Network 2004-present
- Executive Board, Medical Associates of Brevard 2004-present
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine
Member: John & Mary
Wonderful, caring, pro-active Dr. Great Medical professional and dedicated family man. Makes every patient feel special with his...
Personable Feeling Helpful Caring ...Thank You
Member: Greg and Tiffany
Dr. Mark Pinsky ~ Our hero in that name! We were introduced to Dr. Pinsky through another patient. I took advantage of his free c...
incredible bed-side doctor