My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...
Over the past 17 years in Brevard County, I have focused on wellness and prevention as essential components to my patient's healthcare. Partnering with MDVIP will allow me a better opportunity to further develop these principles.
I will now have the time to customize each of my patients' wellness programs and work with them towards attaining their wellness goals. I will now be able to address multiple concerns in a single setting and serve as even a greater confidant. My role will remain as an educator, coach and friend, and together I believe we can achieve a healthier, happier lifestyle.
- Muhlenberg College
- Allentown, PA
- Medical School
- University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Kansas City, MO
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine 1991
- Scared Heart Medical Center
- Chester, PA
- University of Louisville
- Louisville, KY
- Family and Community Medicine 1992-1994
- Lutheran Medical Center/Horizon Orthopedics
- Cleveland, OH
- Sports Medicine 1995-1996
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Credentials Committee, Health First Health Plans 1998-present
- Board of Directors, Brevard Professional Network 2004-present
- Executive Board, Medical Associates of Brevard 2004-present
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine
Dr Pinsky is always there when you need him regardless of the hours of the day. Great at following up on what he says he will do.
Dr Pinski has been my doctor for many years. His professionalism, his knowledge ,and his perfect bed side manners is what makes hi...
Member: John & Mary
Wonderful, caring, pro-active Dr. Great Medical professional and dedicated family man. Makes every patient feel special with his...
Personable Feeling Helpful Caring ...Thank You