My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...I feel that every individual is wonderfully unique. My primary goal as a physician is to effectively communicate and bond with each and every patient in my practice. A state of the art evaluation of your health status will be used to develop a personalized wellness plan. I will give periodic guidance to direct you toward achievable wellness goals throughout the year. An annual assessment will direct a continually evolving plan to keep you on a path to a longer and healthier life. Throughout this process I will continue to use my years of experience to provide for your healthcare needs as they arise.
- University of Oklahoma
- Norman, OK
- Bachelor of Science, Geography 1967
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy 1972
- Medical School
- Oklahoma State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Tulsa, OK
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine 1981
- Flint Osteopathic Hospital
- Flint, MI
- General Rotating Internship 1981-1982
- New Mexico
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- New Mexico Osteopathic Medical Association
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Board of Trustees, St. Joseph's Healthcare System 1996-2002
- Board of Directors, New Mexico Osteopathic Medical Association 1986-2001
- Advisor Utilization Management, St. Joseph's Healthcare System 1992-1996
- President Medical Staff, St. Joseph's Heights Hospital 1990-1992
- Adjunct Professor, Clinical Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences 1974-1978
- Presbyterian Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Preceptor of the Year, College of Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma, Health Sciences Center
CertificationsAmerican College of Osteopathic Family Practice
Dr. Rounds is always there when we need him. He's caring, friendly, and responsive. Our family appreciates you!!
My doctor is one of the very few doctors who really cares and is concerned about his patience. He has been there for me and my fa...
Member: C. Jack
Doctor Rounds is a friend as well as out doctor. He is always available and has had a great influence on my ability to live life b...
Dear Dr. Krumian, My experience with Dr Rounds was excellent. I assume he will provide you with a summary of his findings, but it...