My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...I became a primary care physician because I feel that excellent medical knowledge and skill should be combined with a personal touch that respects the dignity and importance of each patient. The doctor-patient relationship is of supreme value when it comes to working toward better health. There is much more than getting the right diagnosis; my goal is and has always been to know my patients well beyond their symptoms and work as their partner in order to help them enjoy the healthiest life possible.
- University of Arkansas
- Fayetteville, AR
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry 1990
- Summa Cum Laude
- Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Little Rock, AR
- Doctorate of Medicine 1994
- Methodist Hospital of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 1994-1996
- Indiana University School of Medicine Methodist Hospital Campus
- Indianapolis, IN
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 1997-1998
Professional Society Memberships
- Diplomate, American College of Physicians
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Senior, Aviation Medical Examiner 2000-present
- Baptist Medical Center, Little Rock
- St. Vincent Infirmary
Honors and Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
I know that having the relationship between me and Dr Gray is good for my health because of less stress. Dr Gray spends time talki...
He is wonderful doctor that listens and genuine person with a huge heart.
Dr Gray is very knowledgeable and open minded. I have seen 3 pulmonary doctors, 3 neurologist, 3 primary doctors, 2 cardiac guys,...
Member: Linda and Tom
Tom and I feel that we are receiving the very best medical care possible from Dr. Gray. Thanks to him, we diligently exercise and...