My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My primary (or Family) practice of medicine is different from many other practices because we care for a much smaller number of patients. Therefore, our appointments are timely and unhurried dedicating more time to each patient where we can focus on the individual patient and their unique needs. Availability is further enhanced by cell phone or e-mail access 24/7. We are proactive in our care rather than reactive. In this partnership we will focus on promoting good health and work toward preventing long term illness.
- Bethany College
- Bethany, WV
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry 1966
- Medical School
- University of Louisville
- Louisville, KY
- Doctorate of Medicine 1971
- St. Joseph's Hospital, Upstate Medical Center
- Syracuse, NY
- Family Practice 1971-1974
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Physician, Dixon Valve and Coupling 1979-present
- Medical Director, Chestertown Nursing and Rehabilitation Center 1996-present
- Member, Board of Directors, Kent & QA Hospital 1993-2003
- Physician, Carter Youth Facility 1994-1998
- Chief of Staff, Kent & Q.A. Hospital 1979, 1995
- Member, Board of Directors, Magnolia Hall Nursing Home 1981-1990
- Volunteer Clinical Instructor, Family Practice, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Chester River Hospital Center
- Chester River Manor
- Chestertown Nursing & Rehab
Member: Joe & Carol
Dr. Benjamin: We would like to thank you for taking such good care of us and showing us much concern when we were ill.We certainly...
He has been my Dr for over 40 years. And he can be my Dr for as long as he can. He is very thorough and very personable. Wouldn't ...
Within the last two years I've experienced an increase of medical problems. Dr. Benjamin and his staff have been outstanding in he...
Am 67 years old. Served in the Army, 2 years- 7 months- 2 days-11 hours- and 34 minutes-Vietnam Feb 68-Aug 69-Other than Vietnam,s...