Health System Benefits
How MDVIP Benefits You and Your Community
As a health system executive, you expect your responsibilities to evolve with the ever‐changing market forces. In today’s climate, though, you probably face some competing needs and challenges.
- Cut costs but foster profitable growth.
- Support physicians but increase volume.
- Appeal to patients despite coverage restrictions.
MDVIP understands these complexities. We know from decades of experience that implementing a membership-based, primary care service arm can make a significant impact on your health system, your physicians and your patients. Below, a snapshot of key benefits you can expect when you partner with MDVIP.
Health System Benefits
- Revenue diversification. MDVIP generates a predictable revenue stream that does not primarily depend on insurance payments.
- Minimum effort for maximum return. By partnering with the industry leader, you save the time and cost of researching, developing and bringing up a new service line independently.
- Physician retention. When you provide doctors with a model that matches their preferred way to practice, you reduce the costly expense and productivity loss related to physician burnout and early retirement.
- No risk. MDVIP provides a no‐cost, comprehensive assessment of our model’s viability within your physician portfolio.
- Better outcomes. Focusing on preventive care as an organization can drive improved health outcomes overall, creating a positive ripple effect throughout your health system and community.
- Thriving practices. Our sophisticated ACE Informatics™ capacity analysis predicts which physicians in the health system are most likely to prosper in the MDVIP model of primary care.
- Engaged physicians. Smaller patient panels give our affiliated physicians more time to develop relationships that enable personalized, proactive wellness care.
- High satisfaction. An overwhelming majority of MDVIP‐affiliated physicians – 96 percent – report being very/extremely satisfied with our model of primary care.
- Turnkey transition. A replicable model supported by an expert team and proven implementation plan facilitates the smooth launch of MDVIP‐affiliated practices.
- Patient-centered care. Individualized attention and no‐rush doctor visits are cornerstones of our model for personalized, preventive care that includes advanced testing and an annual customized wellness program.
- Same- or next-day appointments. Patients won’t need to wait for weeks for an appointment, and they won’t spend their visit time in a waiting room, but they do appreciate the extra one-on-one time the doctor has to listen.
- Physician availability. Patients can reach their MDVIP‐affiliated doctor after hours for urgent care needs. And increased communication with their trusted physician gives patients peace of mind.