My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...I take the time to know each of my patients personally, so we can work together to proactively reduce their risk for illness and disease. By utilizing the science and art of medicine, I strive to improve my patients' health and well-being. Prevention is an important aspect of primary care that is often overlooked in larger medical practices, but in my smaller MDVIP-affiliated practice, communication and accessibility are the foundations of a close doctor-patient relationship that emphasizes personalized, preventive care. I am always available for my patients - to listen, to explain, to research, to coordinate care and most importantly to help improve their entire lives.
- Harvard College
- Cambridge, MA
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude 1975
- Medical School
- University of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, PA
- Doctorate of Medicine 1979
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York, NY
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Lawrence Hospital, Bronxville, NY:
- Hearing Review
- Infection Control
- Medical Records
- Quality Assurance
- Utilization Review
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellow, Westchester Academy of Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Certified, Commission on Office Laboratory Accreditation
- Certified, Good Clinical Practice by Columbia University
Dr. Nevins listens carefully, is never in a rush, and is easily available by phone. He is extremely well informed and has been up ...
I have been a patient of Dr. Nevins for almost 30 years now. He has been the most incredible physician and truly compassionate and...
Member: Theres and Michael
Dr. Nevins and his very efficient staff have been most accurate in treating all issues throughout the years. We always felt we we...
When my doctor, of 50 years, died, I didn't know what to do. He had been my doctor since I was 8 years old and delivered my two da...