My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My Practice Philosophy at Family Wellness Center has always focused on treating and caring for the PERSON who has a disease, or condition, rather than treating the disease that person has. I have been a Traditional Medicine Physician as well as an Integrative Medical Physician for many years, who tries to improve the person's "Terrain" and support their immune system, to allow for an enhanced reversal of many medical conditions. While utilizing appropriate combined nutritional support, reduction and removal of environmental toxins, improvement in patient’s abilities to oxygenate and structure vs. function relationships by incorporating osteopathic manipulative therapies if needed, the "road to healthy longevity" is achieved with greater ease. With a smaller practice, I can focus more on quality preventive medicine care, and life enhancement. We offer hyperbaric oxygen therapies, intravenous nutritional support, natural thyroid and hormone replacement therapies and osteopathic manipulative therapies among many other modalities to holistically help people achieve quality longevity.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Stony Brook, NY
- Bachelor of Science, Biology 1980
- Medical School
- University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Biddeford, ME
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine 1984
- Doctors Hospital of Stark County
- Massillon, OH
- Rocky Mountain Hospital
- Denver, CO
- New Jersey
Professional Society Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association
- New Jersey Osteopathic Association
- Diving Medicine Physician - Divers Alert Network
- American College for Advancement in Medicine
- American Association of Family Practice
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Defeat Autism Now, Practitioner
- Completed Fellowship, Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs
- Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs, Practitioner
- International Hyperbaric Association
- International Lyme and Associated Disorders Society
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Clinical Instructor, University of Medicine and Dentistry 1987-present
- Riverview Medical Center
- Sports Medicine, scuba, skiing, fishing and all water sports
- American College of Osteopathic Family Practice
- Anti-Aging Medicine, International Society of Anti-Aging
- American Board of Chelation Therapy
Member: Jerome (Bob)
Thank you for making our lives healthier and happier !!
I can't explain how it was that I happen to have found the right doctor for my condition. I had been suffering over 10 months with...
While I don't have any significant health issues, I feel much of that could be attributed to Dr. Dornfeld's approach to preventati...
Member: Mary Elizabeth
I've struggled for many years with my weight and have always been nervous to go to doctors. Dr. Dornfeld has been very encouraging...