My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...The best medicine is practiced when doctors and patients communicate frequently and effectively and are in agreement about wellness plans and treatment options. I have the time to carefully listen to my patients, as well as educate them about their medical problems and recommended approaches. The result is not cookbook healthcare, but personalized care that fits the individual. I believe your healthcare should be as unique as you are.
- Baylor University
- Waco, TX
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Cum Laude 1976
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical School
- Houston, TX
- Doctorate of Medicine 1981
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
- Temple, TX
- Internal Medicine 1981-1984
Professional Society Memberships
- Texas Club of Internists
- Harris County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Baylor College of Medicine
- Fibrinolytic Enzymes and Antioxidants Effects on Rheology
- Vildegliptan Response in Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Study of Testosterone Androgen Response Time (START)-Testim
- Axerl Intensity Migraine Study (AIMS)- Axerl
- Migraine Therapy Evaluation Protocol (MTEP)- Maxalt
- Post-marketing studies of Mavik, Diovan, Imitrex and Valtrex
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
CertificationsAmerica Board of Internal Medicine
My husband and I were seeing Dr. Ford before he went into MDVIP. We have always been happy with his care. It has been even bette...
For 30 years Dr. Ford has been our physician and healer. Barbara and I have been blessed with this relationship as we knew his he...
Don and his team of nurses, Kim and Brandi, provide outstanding, timely, practical and personal medical care for me and my son!! ...
To others, I'm always saying 'Dr. Ford knows everything.' A few times I have called at odd hours of the night because my husband ...