My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- University of Chicago
- Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology 1980
- Medical School
- The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Baltimore, MD
- Doctorate of Medicine 1985
- The University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital
- Rochester, NY
- Internal Medicine 1985-1986
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Houston, TX
- Internal Medicine 1986-1988
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Clinical Instructor in Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Atherosclerosis 1988-1990
- The Methodist Hospital
- Gardening, Sewing, Reading and spending time with family
CertificationsBoard Certified Internal Medicine
Dr. Boehme saw me through a difficult year physically. She was right there all the time. I will be grateful to her forever.
I love Dr Boehme. She is always accessible, always efficient and businesslike, always friendly, always ready to help. Even before ...
Dr. Elizabeth Boehme is an outstanding physician and has always been. I have been her patient for well over 2 decades, and my mot...
Dr. Boehme has been my doctor for many years. MDVIP has allowed her to spend more time with me, which at my age is very important.