My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- Hobart College
- Geneva, NY
- Bachelor of Science, Biology 1985
- Medical School
- New York University School of Medicine
- New York, NY
- Doctorate of Medicine 1989
- Francis Scott Key Medical Center (Now Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center)
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Francis Scott Key Medical Center (now Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center)
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Internal Medicine 1990-1992
- Chief Medical Resident 1992-1993
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Northwest Medical Center
Honors and Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Magna Cum Laude
- High Honors in Biology
- Sigma Xi Science Honor Society
- "Dr. Mary Calderone Award," awarded annually to the outstanding student entering a career in health care professions 1985
- "Howard K. Rathbone Award," awarded annually to the medical intern who combines the ideals of compassion, honesty, and humility with outstanding clinical abilities 1989-1990
- "Francis Scott Key Resident Award," awarded annually to the resident, who by vote of the house staff, best exemplifies the highest standards of patient care and teaching 1991-1992
- Baltimore Magazine Top Doctors issue, “Up and Coming under 40,” November 2000
- Baltimore Magazine Top Doctors issue, November, 2007, "Patients’ Choice" Award 2009
- Best Doctors® in America 2009-2014
CertificationsAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
Multiple years of dedicated,high quality medical care, both before and after joining MDVIP, with a heartfelt THANK YOU to Doctor K...
I have been going to dr, harry Kaplan for aprox, 21 yrs,,,he;s kind , efficient, I can't think of any other words, to ex...
I have used dr, harry Kaplan for aprox 20 yrs. amazing , kind, patient , incrediable, and always right on the movie, always right ...
When one doctor my cardiologist, told me that another doctor had saved your life you have to think. Dr KLaplan must be the one ...