My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- University of California
- Santa Cruz, CA
- Bachelor of Arts 1976
- Medical School
- University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences
- Des Moines, IA
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine 1983
- Eisenhower Hospital
- Colorado Springs, CO
Professional Society Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Holistic Medical Association
- Colorado Springs Osteopathic Foundation
- Colorado Society of Osteopathic Medicine
- El Paso County Medical Society
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Committee Member, Colorado Springs Osteopathic Foundation 2008-present
- Board of community Health Center 1998-2000
- Board of Trustees, Colorado Society of Osteopathic Medicine 1992-1998
- Treasurer and Board Member, El Paso County Medical Society 1992-1994
- Memorial Hospital
- Centura Health System (Penrose-St. Francis)
Honors and Awards
- Family Practitioner of the Year, Colorado Society Osteopathic Medicine 2003
- Hiking, cycling, family, reading, writing poetry, cooking and nutrition
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
November 24, 2015 I needed to see Dr. Feldman. She promptly got me in to her office, even though she was in the process of leavin...
Dr. Feldman is always professional but personable, spends as much time with me as needed to make me comfortable, listens carefully...
Member: Gertrud (Getty)
Thanks, Laura, for always being there.
Dr. Laura Feldman, and her terrific staff, has been and is doing an excellent job in providing primary care, in all its many facet...