My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...
There are few relationships like those between patient and doctor. At different times you need to be a coach, a cheerleader, a healer, or a friend. Any important relationship requires time.
Unfortunately, the trends in medicine today make it more difficult to find the proper time. We usually spend our efforts looking at computers and rushing from room to room. Now I am able to stop, listen, and think. This is the basis of personalized care.
The goal is simple: to help you get healthy, stay healthy, be healthy.
- Stanford University
- Stanford, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Biology 1987
- Honors in History
- Medical School
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Philadelphia, PA
- Doctorate of Medicine 1992
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland, OH
- University Hospital of Cleveland
- Cleveland, OH
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Montgomery County Medical Society
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Clinical Associate, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine 1995-present
- Medical Director, ManorCare King of Prussia Rehabilitation Facility 1995-present
- General Internal Medicine, Clinical Care Associates of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania 1995-2005
- Hospice Medical Director, Abramson Center Hospice 2007-2013
- Regional Medical Director, Heartland Hospice 2001-2002
- Einstein Montgomery Hospital
- Playing golf, coaching little league, astronomy and model trains
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine
Dr. Becker is very caring and thoughtful. He was always there for my wife when she was very ill and fighting cancer. My wife car...
DR BECKER IS MY ENTIRE FAMILIES PHYSICIAN, SO I AM SPEAKING FOR ALL OF US. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE HIM, ...
Hit or miss care for most of my life prior to Dr. Becker. It is very comforting to know that he will be my MDVIP until the end, wh...
Dr Becker has been our family doctor for 19 years. This is why I joined MDVIP. I feel comfortable having him as my doctor and in 2...