My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- University of St. Thomas
- Houston, TX
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology 1977
- University of Texas -School of Public Health
- Houston, TX
- Masters in Public Health 1978
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Galveston, TX
- Doctorate of Medicine 1982
- The Medical College of Georgia
- Augusta, GA
- Internal Medicine 1982-1985
Professional Society Memberships
- Member, Harris County Medical Society 1985
- Member, Texas Society of Internal Medicine 1985
- Member, American Society of Internal Medicine 1985
- Member, Texas Medical Association 1983
- Member, American College of Physicians 1983
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, American College of Physicians 2000
- Physicians Recognition Award (AMA) 1986
- Highest Score, Internal Medicine Dept. Residency Exam, Medical College of Georgia 1985
- Mu Delta, Honorary Medical Service Society, University of Texas Medical Branch 1982
- Magna Cum Laude, University of St. Thomas 1977
- Texas Super Doctors 2010
- Best Doctors in America® 2011-2014
- The Methodist Hospital
CertificationsAmerican Board of Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Member: Allen GLENN
I grew up in Houston during a time when MDs made routine house calls to administer to their patients. Times have changed but havin...
Dr. E as we effectionally call him early diagnosed my wife's lung cancer and saved her life. He also early diagnosed my prostate...
What a treat it is for me to say how much it means to me to have Dr. John Eichelberger as my physician. I have thoroughly enjoyed...
Dr. Eichelberger has been my doctor for 28 years and I'm still here! Several years ago, he saved my son's life and he is still he...