My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...PERSONALIZED CARE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
My practice helps my patients gain control of their health and lead longer, healthier lives through the early detection of illness and personalized wellness plans. It is the close partnership between you and me that will help you reach your wellness goals.
My philosophy is simple. Since my practice is small, it allows me the time to work closely with my patients to develop unique approaches customized to their individual needs. My job is to educate, coach, support and guide my patients on a path to a healthier, happier life.
- University Southern Mississippi
- Hattiesburg, MS
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration & Psychology 1971
- The New School of Social Research
- New York, New York
- Masters of Arts/PhD, Clinical Psychology 1973
- Medical School
- University Nordestana
- San Francisco de Macoris, Dominican Republic
- Doctorate of Medicine 1980
- University Miami School of Medicine
- Miami, FL
- Externship Program 1979-1980
- Wayne State University Residency
- Detroit, MI
- Internal Medicine & Emergency Medicine Residency 1981-1984
Professional Society Memberships
- Hillsborough County Medical Association 2007
- Florida Medical Association 2006
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Professional Foundation for Health Care 1988-1992
- Memorial Hospital Tampa, Served on Board, Chief of Staff, Chief of Internal Medicine
- Lippelman, John P., The American Journal of Clinical Psychology, “The Desensitization of Test Taking Anxiety” 1973
- Professional interests: Preventive & Wellness Care, Geriatric Medicine, Comprehensive Health Care, Weight Management and Exercise programs, Hospital care cost containment and efficient utilization of inpatient care
- Personal interests: Yachting Captain, fishing, sports car restoration, PADI certified scuba diver
Member: Lorraine R.
My husband & I just returned from a Caribbean cruise. we were part of a group of 80 POLKA dancers & had our own POLKA band. We da...
I travel worldwide and Dr. L is always accessible and responsive to whatever comes up. Having a direct line to your doctor at all...
Never a wait and always a great smile and attitude. He has made going to a physician actually enjoyable.
Member: Ruth S.
I have been a patient of Dr. Lippleman since before he became a Doctor with MDVIP. He is a wonderful person and so knowledgeable....