My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My passion is to provide the best medical care to help you live a longer and more productive life. Healthy aging is possible with an educated patient’s participation. So instead of just treating diseases, let’s get active in wellness and prevention together.
- Central State University of Oklahoma
- Edmond, OK
- Bachelor of Science, Biology 1977
- Medical School
- University of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Doctorate of Medicine 1981
- University of Oklahoma, Medical School
- Tulsa, OK
- Internal Medicine 1982
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Tulsa County Medical Society
- Age Management Medicine Group
- St. Francis South
- Hillcrest Medical Center
I had an injury at work because it being work related I was to go a Dr of the company after many injections I was told I needed to...
After having two older Drs that retired on me i was looking for a younger one. We justs happen to be playing basketball and me and...
Member: michael w
doc you are a great guy
Member: Barbara G & Robert L
My Husband Robert L. and I are new to MDVIP so we do not have a lot to say about this new way of Healthcare! The one thing we woul...