My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- Loyola University
- Baltimore, MD
- Bachelor of Science, Biology 1979
- Medical School
- St. George's University School of Medicine
- Grenada, West Indies
- Doctorate of Medicine 1983
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Baltimore, MD
- Internal Medicine 1983-1984
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown, NJ
- General Surgery 1984-1985
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona, PA
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Michigan Academy of Family Practice
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Medical Director, Tendercare Health Center of Leelanau
- Munson Medical Center
CertificationsAmerican Board of Family Medicine
Dr Siemer took a call at 4am from an emergency room in Florida to help confirm in the next few days, scheduling a biopsy in Michig...
Dr. Siemer is much more than my physician. He is an integral component in my overall wellness plan. He is my health coach, my ment...
Dr. Siemer has made himself available - whenever we need him! He has the patience of a saint, and he always makes things seem so ...
Dr. Siemer is almost too wonderful to put in words - he truly cares about his patients and it shows. Since we joined him in MDVIP...