My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My wife has always reminded my family that being present for one another is what's most important. I also believe this holds true for me professionally - it is my mission to always be present for my patients.
I feel blessed to be able to sit and have a conversation with my friends during their appointments. I am able to get to know them beyond what brings them into my office. Personalized wellness plans are the product of close doctor-patient relationships and constant communication, and I can think of nothing more critical to helping my patients lead healthy lives.
- Florida State University
- Tallahassee, FL
- Bachelor of Arts, History 1970
- Medical School
- Creighton University
- Omaha, NE
- Doctorate of Medicine 1975
- Creighton St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Omaha, NE
- Family Practice 1975-1978
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- District Director, Maryland Academy of Family Practice 2003
- Regional Medical Director, Delmarva Health Plan 1993
- Assistant Medical Director, William Hill Manor LTC facility 2000
- Served in United States Navy Reserve 1974-1982
- Active Duty at Cherry Point NC Marine Corp Air Station 1978-1980
- Honorable discharge as LtCMDR 1982
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Maryland Academy of Family Practice
- Talbot County Medical Society
- Medical and Chirurgical Society of Maryland
- Memorial Hospital
- Actor, Community Theater
- Active Member, St. Peter and Paul Catholic Church
- Founding Member, Child Loss Support Group
- Amateur Photographer
- American Board of Family Physicians
- Fellow, American Board of Family Physicians
( I didn't respond to your request when you sent it, because I just got home from a month's vacation ) I have been in the ca...
In January 2011, I was having chest pains. I thought it was indigestion until one night I had a series of four. I emailed Dr. Sanc...
Many thanks for always being available to us and being so thorough with your treatment. Bryson and I also thank you for your frien...
Dr. Sanchez is not only a good doctor but a good friend as well. How many doctors do you know that would knock on your front door...