My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...MDVIP allows me to provide personalized, preventive care that includes an individualized wellness plan based on education, discussion and evaluation between the doctor and patient. My goal is to maximize patient wellness, both mentally and physically within the patient's guidelines - always with an understanding that an individual's values, wants and desires associated with health care differ with no right or wrong.
- Vanderbilt University
- Nashville, TN
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology 1978
- Medical School
- Tulane University
- New Orleans, LA
- Doctorate in Medicine 1983
- St. Louis University
- St. Louis, MO
- Internal Medicine 1983-1986
- SSM St. Clare Hospital of Fenton
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- SSM St. Clare Hospital, Chief Medical Officer, VPMA January 2007-Present
- SSM St. Clare Hospital, Chairman P & T Committee January 2000-present
Honors and Awards
- Best Doctors in America 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
CertificationsAmerican Board of Internal Medicine
I would like to thank Dr. Pratt and his assistant Annie especially for the loving care they gave to my wife Diane during her illne...
Member: J Michelle
Dr. Pratt and Annie are extremely service oriented and wonderful to work with, they always make and take time to service me & my h...
I love Dr. Pratt and his assistant Annie, it gives me such peace of mind to know they are there for me at a moments notice. No mor...
Dr. Pratt is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He has seen me through a very difficult time. Dr. Pratt and his assistant, ...