My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- St. Mary’s University
- San Antonio, TX
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology 1979
- Medical School
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine
- Lubbock, TX
- Doctorate of Medicine 1983
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center
- San Antonio, TX
- Family Practice 1983-1986
- Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Children’s Hospital
- Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital
- Christus Santa Rosa Hospital-Medical Center
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Chairperson, Dept. of Family Practice, Christus Santa Rosa Hospital-Medical Center 1990-1991
- Secretary/Parliamentarian, Alamo Chapter, Texas Academy of Physicians 1993-1994
- Vice-President, Alamo Chapter, Texas Academy of Family Physicians 1994-1995
- President-Elect, Alamo Chapter, Texas Academy of Family Physicians 1995-1996
- President-Alamo Chapter, Texas Academy of Family Physicians 1996-1997
- Chairperson, Department of Family Practice, Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital 1998-2001
- Vice-Chairperson, Department of Family Practice, Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital 2003-2005
- At Large Representative, Medical Executive Committee 1998-2000
- Director, Board of Directors, Texas Academy of Family Physicians 1997-2003
Honors and Awards
- Texas Super Doctors 2010
- American Board of Family Practice
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians 1997
Dr. Cherrie is an awesome doctor. She has been my doctor for over 12 years and my daughter for over 8 years. She makes me feel c...
I had shortness of breath in April 2013 but Dr Mueller never gave up to find the cause. It turned that I had major heart disease a...
Member: Judy (Judith)
Dr. Chery is always there for me, emotionally as well as physically. Even when she had just returned from a cruise and I was leav...
I am so grateful to have Dr. Cheryl as my personal physician. I know that she is always easily and quickly available anytime I ha...