My Approach to Your WellnessI became a primary care physician because I feel that excellent medical knowledge and skill should be combined with a personal touch that respects the dignity and importance of each patient. The doctor-patient relationship is of supreme value when it comes to working toward better health. There is much more than getting the right diagnosis; my goal is and has always been to know my patients well beyond their symptoms and work as their partner in order to help them enjoy the healthiest life possible.
- 11415 Executive Center Drive
- Little Rock, AR 72211
- University of Arkansas
- Fayetteville, AR
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry 1990
- Summa Cum Laude
- Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Little Rock, AR
- Doctorate of Medicine 1994
- Methodist Hospital of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 1994-1996
- Indiana University School of Medicine Methodist Hospital Campus
- Indianapolis, IN
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 1997-1998
Professional Society Memberships
- Diplomate, American College of Physicians
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Senior, Aviation Medical Examiner 2000-present
- Baptist Medical Center, Little Rock
- St. Vincent Infirmary
Honors and Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Personal attention seems to be getting more and more rare these days. It is so refreshing - and assuring - to know that I have th...
Dr. Gray has been a crucial part of my healing process! It was such a relief to find a doctor who wanted the whole picture before ...
Dear Dr. Gray, I am grateful that you are my physician. The expertise you have shown through the years is phenomenal. I am in a...
Dr. Torin Gray has been my doctor for the past 10 years. He has made a extraordinary difference in my life. He has provided immedi...