My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...I became a primary care physician because I feel that excellent medical knowledge and skill should be combined with a personal touch that respects the dignity and importance of each patient. The doctor-patient relationship is of supreme value when it comes to working toward better health. There is much more than getting the right diagnosis; my goal is and has always been to know my patients well beyond their symptoms and work as their partner in order to help them enjoy the healthiest life possible.
- University of Arkansas
- Fayetteville, AR
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry 1990
- Summa Cum Laude
- Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Little Rock, AR
- Doctorate of Medicine 1994
- Methodist Hospital of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 1994-1996
- Indiana University School of Medicine Methodist Hospital Campus
- Indianapolis, IN
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 1997-1998
Professional Society Memberships
- Diplomate, American College of Physicians
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Senior, Aviation Medical Examiner 2000-present
- Baptist Medical Center, Little Rock
- St. Vincent Infirmary
Honors and Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Dr Gray is very knowledgeable and open minded. I have seen 3 pulmonary doctors, 3 neurologist, 3 primary doctors, 2 cardiac guys,...
Member: Linda and Tom
Tom and I feel that we are receiving the very best medical care possible from Dr. Gray. Thanks to him, we diligently exercise and...
This was my first real outing with a large group since my heart transplant. I did exceptionally well. Dr. Grey started the proces...
Personal attention seems to be getting more and more rare these days. It is so refreshing - and assuring - to know that I have th...