My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...I became a primary care physician because I feel that excellent medical knowledge and skill should be combined with a personal touch that respects the dignity and importance of each patient. The doctor-patient relationship is of supreme value when it comes to working toward better health. There is much more than getting the right diagnosis; my goal is and has always been to know my patients well beyond their symptoms and work as their partner in order to help them enjoy the healthiest life possible.
- University of Arkansas
- Fayetteville, AR
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry 1990
- Summa Cum Laude
- Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Little Rock, AR
- Doctorate of Medicine 1994
- Methodist Hospital of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 1994-1996
- Indiana University School of Medicine Methodist Hospital Campus
- Indianapolis, IN
- Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 1997-1998
Professional Society Memberships
- Diplomate, American College of Physicians
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Senior, Aviation Medical Examiner 2000-present
- Baptist Medical Center, Little Rock
- St. Vincent Infirmary
Honors and Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Dr. Gray is very caring and takes time to truly listen to me. He has helped me get in to see specialists quickly. He calls me to g...
Thank you Dr Gray for simply being there for me when I was so ill that I couldn't Imagine getting better. Our world needs more phy...
Dr. Gray is the consummate physician. His expertise is current and he is compassionate. I thank God he is in my life!
Dr Gray is compassionate and knowledgeable. He takes time to actually listen to concerns and doesn't shut you off or make hasty, h...