My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to assist you to maintain and improve your health so that you can live your life with wellness. Our office welcomes you to join with us on your journey there.
- Rice University
- Houston, TX
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Managerial Studies 1983
- National Dean's List
- Omicron Delta Epsilon National Economic Honor Society
- Medical School
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Dallas, TX
- Doctorate of Medicine 1990
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Dallas, TX
- Primary Care Internal Medicine 1990-1991
- University of Southwestern Medical Center
- Dallas, TX
- Primary Care Internal Medicine 1991-1993
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Travis County Medical Society
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Division of Community Internal Medicine, Texas A&M University Health Science Center 1996-1999
- Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center 1993-1996
- Instructor, Introduction of Clinical Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center 1991-1993
- Attending Physician 1993-1996
- - Parkland Lipid Clinic 1993-1996
- - Parkland Center for Internal Medicine 1993-1996
- - Aston General Medicine Clinic 1993-1996
- - Community Internal Medicine Clinic 1996-1999
- - Resident Continuity Clinic Preceptor 1996-1999
- - Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Instruction 1996-1999
- - Medical Student Clinic Preceptor 1996-1999
- St. David's Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Honors and Awards
- Top Doctor, Austin Monthly Magazine 2007, 2009, 2013, 2017
- Super Doctor, Texas Monthly Magazine 2013, 2014
- Sizemore MT, Rubin CD, Alexander AL, Lothrop J. A nursing home orientation for second year medical students. Gerentology & Geriatrics Education, Vol 15(4) 1995
- Outdoor activities with my husband and three daughters including water skiing, paddle boarding, and snow skiing using Pilates and walking as a foundation.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
Having relocated back to the Austin area in the last year, and introduced to her by a dear friend, I am forever grateful to have c...
Member: Mary Frances
I have had many different medical issues, especially for my age...which is 51. Dr. Alexander has been able to consolidate all of t...
Member: Sandra Lynn
Anne Alexander has spent her lifetime excelling at whatever she set her sights upon. Excellence comes naturally to her, so this r...
Member: Sandra s.
I got the flu t Christmas and was able to reach my doctor Anne Alexander right away. I was so grateful to be able to reach her rig...