INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As described in detail below, we may collect certain information from or about you, in connection with your access to, use of, or your submissions to, the Website (collectively, the “Collected Information”). Collected Information includes, without limitation:
Personally Identifiable Information
We may request and collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to disclose to us, as well as personally identifiable information that we collect from public and third party sources based upon information we collect from you. Examples of personally identifiable information we may collect include your name, street address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card and other information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may request or otherwise obtain additional information about you that may or may not be directly linkable to you. Examples include but are not limited to, aggregate information, analytics information using cookie IDs, coarse location, age, usage behavior, advertising segment information, IP address, advertising IDs/cookies, or gender.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
MDVIP may use and disclose Personally Identifiable Information in one or more of the following ways:
- To contact you by phone, text message, email, or other means regarding your account, including communication regarding any changes to our policies or account management procedures, information on new products or services and new product or services updates, special offers on MDVIP services or programs that may interest you, and to process customer service functions.
- For our marketing and online targeted, interest-based advertising of our services (e.g., banner ads or retargeting ads)
- Our direct marketing to you through the mail
- To e-mail you information about how to use MDVIP services, inform you of any new service, updates or special offers
- To process your credit card or other specified form of payment
- To publish blog comments and enable forum participation
- To a parent, subsidiary and other related companies, trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners who will use the information for the purposes outlined herein as necessary to provide the services and for the specific purposes for which the information was collected
- At the request of law enforcement or governmental agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, to establish, protect or exercise MDVIP’s legal or other rights, to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise allowed by law
- To protect the rights, property or safety of MDVIP, its employees, patients or any other person
- To investigate or prevent a violation by User of any contractual or other relationship with MDVIP or where MDVIP has a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of MDVIP, its users or the public or the perpetration of any illegal or harmful activity
- To investors, bankers, and potential partners or acquirers in connection with or in contemplation of a joint venture or sale of its assets or business or a merger, consolidation or other reorganization of its business
MDVIP’s use of such information may include, but not be limited to:
- To generate data about the site traffic
- To make improvements to the Website and services
- To collect demographic characteristics of our target market
- To customize user experience such as by showing you advertisements that are most relevant to your demographic characteristics, recommending products that may interest you, etc.
- To share certain demographic and profile data with our agents, contractors, or affiliates
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information. We seek to store Personal information in a secured manner and to transmit it via a secure internet channel. For example, when you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number, MDVIP uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt the transmission of that information. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and MDVIP cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on or transmitted from its systems will be completely secure. MDVIP is not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the site by any users or third parties.
MDVIP maintains internal logs for Internal Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer each time you access the Internet. Your IP address does not contain personally identifiable information. MDVIP collects IP addresses in order to conduct system administration, report aggregate information, conduct site analysis, and to detect improper use of the site. MDVIP sometimes uses IP addresses to identify the location of your computer based on publicly available and third party information and, if located, to market to you through internet marketing, mail or call campaigns, or online targeted, interest-based advertising.
We use “cookies” for authentication, other types of security, user log-ins, enabling our services collecting analytics information, marketing our services to you, sending you targeted advertising for our services, optimizing our website, and personalizing and customizing your web experience. By placing a small file known as a "cookie" in your browser, the web servers operated by MDVIP and its third party service providers can remember and distinguish your web browser software over time. This is necessary in order to enable the functions described above. If you disagree with this use, you should turn off or disable “cookies” on your browser or device.
OTHER TECHNICAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In addition to using browser cookies to remember your browser, we also may use other technologies such as pixels, local shared objects (such as “Flash cookies”), and HTML5 local storage to collect information and remember your device. Some of the technical information we collect is the type of browser you use (such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer or Safari), your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, the name of your ISP, the version of your operating system, the dimensions and resolution of your display, your referrer URL (which is the URL for the website that you were viewing prior to visiting the Website), how you were directed to the Website, which specific pages you access on the Website, how long you view each page, the time and date you access our Website, and any other interaction you have with the website or MDVIP. We use your IP address and may use other third party geolocation services to determine the physical location of your computer or device.<.P>
Most popular Internet browser applications will allow you to configure the browser so as not to accept cookies. However, setting your browser to reject cookies may, in certain instances, prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website and its capabilities, or cause some features of the Website to function improperly or more slowly.
MDVIP uses e-mail forms to allow our customers to ask questions about our services or programs. While we make reasonable efforts to protect the personal information that you share with us, it is important to note that such an e-mail message is unsecured. Should you choose to send your information via e-mail, you do so at your own risk. We recommend that if your communication is extremely sensitive you may want to send it another way.
If you choose to correspond to us via e-mail, we reserve the right (but not the obligation) to retain the content of your email messages as well as your e-mail address or other PII, and our responses.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED AS PART OF USER CONTENT
If you include personally identifiable information as part of any content that you provide to MDVIP via public postings to the site, including any bulletin boards, forum posts, etc., such information may be made available to any parties using the site. MDVIP does not edit or otherwise remove personally identifiable information from content uploaded to any bulletin boards, forum posts, etc. before it is posted on the site. If you do not wish to have your personally identifiable information made available in this manner, you must remove any such information from the content before posting. Your contact information (which may include, without limitation, a username and email address) may be included with any content that you post via the site. MDVIP is not liable for any damages caused or incurred due to personally identifiable information made available in the foregoing manner.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may from time to time survey visitors on our site. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary; you have a choice about whether or not to disclose information required to enter. The information collected from these surveys is used in aggregate form to help us improve our site.
If you do not wish to receive phone, mail, or email marketing offers, you may request that we remove your name from our internal email, direct mail, or internal telemarketing lists. You can call 1-866-696-3847 to make your opt-out request. If you would no longer like to receive emailed special offer information or other promotional messages from us, you may click the link at the bottom of any email you receive from us and follow the instructions. Your email address will be removed from our marketing list. Please allow us a reasonable period of time (no more than 10 business days) in order to satisfy your request, as some promotions may already be in process. You may still receive internet marketing through targeted advertising.
CHANGING OR DEACTIVATING INFORMATION
If you wish to change or deactivate your personally identifiable information obtained on our site you may call us at 1-866-696-3847.
The Website is intended for a general audience and is not intended for use or view by children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using the Website.
This policy and use of MDVIP’s site or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the other provisions and shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
CALIFORNIA AND DELAWARE DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES
California and Delaware law require MDVIP to indicate whether it honors “Do Not Track” settings in your browser concerning targeted advertising. How servers should respond to the “Do Not Track” signal is not yet the subject of consensus in the Internet community. As a result, the Website does not change its behavior when it receives the “Do Not Track” signal.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by MDVIP to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. As described above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Nevertheless, if you wish to make such a request, please send an email to or write us at:
Attention: Quality Management Department
Mail: 4950 Communication Ave., Ste. 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431
VISITING THE WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS