My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My grandfather was an old-time family doctor who took care of the whole town. He was the reason I went into family medicine. I also wanted to take care of the whole person—mind, body and spirit. I want to help my patients live full, healthy lives and MDVIP provides me with the tools and support to do just that. Another facet of the MDVIP practice model is the availability of the latest advances in traditional medical therapy and cutting-edge, emerging research in prevention. It is a very exciting time to be alive! I chose to be affiliated with MDVIP because I want to work with my patients to maximize their vigorous, healthy lives. Quality of life matters, and together we work as a wellness team.
- Indiana University
- Bloomington, IN
- Bachelor of Arts, Biological Sciences 1973
- Medical School
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Indianapolis, IN
- Doctorate of Medicine 1976
- UCLA School of Medicine
- Los Angeles, CA
- Medical Accupuncture for Physicians 1998
- Fort Wayne Family Practice
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Scottsdale Memorial Hospital Osborn
- Scottsdale, AZ
Professional Society Memberships
- Maricopa County Medical Society
- Arizona State Medical Society
- Arizona Academy of Family Physicians
- Arizona Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Piper Health Center, Physician Director 1979-1982
- Pueblo Norte Nursing Center and Retirement Village, Medical Director 1984-1990
- Scottsdale Healthcare
- Diplomate, Fellow, American Board of Family Practice
- Certified Clinical Densitometry
- Certified National Procedure Institute: Colposcopy
Dr Eckert takes good care of me in terms of my health issues and wellness considerations employing great knowledge, compassion an...
As a health care professional( a registered nurse) for over 35 years myself, I have experienced and worked with many doctors. Doct...
Recently, I suffered two physical setbacks that required hospitalization. Although specialists were called in, Dr. Eckert coordin...
I have been a patient of Dr. Eckert, virtually since the onset of her practice. I have found her to be an excellent diagnostician...