My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...My goal is to manage and anticipate your unique healthcare needs. As an MDVIP-affiliated doctor, I will partner with you on a personal level to help you achieve the optimal health we all value. We will closely collaborate on what it takes to stay on the path to wellness. You will feel welcomed by the relaxed, individualized attention you will receive from everyone in our office.
- University of Dayton
- Dayton, OH
- Bachelor of Science, Biology 1987
- Medical School
- Nova Southeastern University (Formerly Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine 1991
- Garden City Osteopathic Hospital
- Garden City, MI
- Michigan State University, Garden City Osteopathic Hospital
- Garden City, MI
- Family Medicine 1992-1994
- Chief Resident 1993-1994
Professional Society Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Department of Family Practice, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University 1999-present
- Chairman, Scottsdale Healthcare Clinical Integration Steering Committee 2011-2012
- Chairman, Department of Family Medicine, Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak 2008-2010
- Board Member, Arizona State Physician Association 2002-2003
- Scottsdale Healthcare Thompson Peak Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Top Doctor, Phoenix Magazine 2014, 2015
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Diplomate, National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
Member: Donavon and Gene
In 74 years for one of us and 75 years for the other, our experience with Dr. Bickle has been one of total satisfaction, confidenc...
This provider just saved my life. I am 91 years old. I recently left my prior doctor and switched to Dr. Bickle. Thank God and ...
Member: Melvin & Sharon
My wife and I came from Minnesota because of her health from so many Knee and Femur surgeries, the cold weather was very painful ....