Our Philosophy and History
MDVIP was born in 2000 from an idea that started in the minds of forward-thinking primary care doctors who felt the healthcare system was losing its way. They knew there was a better way to practice medicine and provide the level of care and attention their patients deserved.
That idea reignited the passion for medicine in doctor after doctor, year after year. Now, MDVIP is the leader in personalized healthcare with a network of more than 1,000 primary care physicians across the country who care for more than 365,000 patients.
- We believe healthcare should always put the patient first.
- We believe medical care is not one-size-fits-all.
- We believe doctors should have time to get to know patients beyond their symptoms.
- We believe appointments should not come with time limits.
- We believe in the type of primary care that improves health and lives.
- We believe in MDVIP.
From our CEO, a veteran innovator in the healthcare industry; our Medical Directors, physicians themselves; our Legal team, experts on the latest healthcare regulations; to our patient care representatives, who talk about MDVIP every day, we all believe in the MDVIP difference.
Meet the folks who lead our mission to provide life-changing, personalized, preventive care so members can lead healthier and more vibrant lives.