The Benefits of Being an MDVIP Employee
Generous Benefits and More
When you come to work for MDVIP, you not only join a company with 20 years of leadership in healthcare, you also become part of our larger purpose:
We make healthier lives happen.
This is one of the intangible benefits of being an MDVIP employee: We help people every day — from the 325,000 patients in our national network to the 1,000-plus doctors and their staffs who are on the frontlines delivering personalized care. You can make a difference at MDVIP.
Apart from the intrinsic value of making a difference, we want employees to know that their well-being and benefit needs are important. Here at MDVIP, we are committed to providing employee benefits that help our employees and their families stay healthy and financially secure.
A focus on healthy living comes in many forms, from medical insurance, mental health wellness and time off that supports a balanced life. MDVIP offers eligible employees:
- Comprehensive health insurance program (Medical, Dental, Vision) at low employee contribution rates for you and your family.
- Mental wellness solutions
- Company paid membership in an MDVIP-affiliated primary care practice for eligible employee and one family member’s discounted membership
- Healthy activities, challenges and flu shots to promote wellness
- Paid time off (PTO) and 12 holidays to support work-life balance
“When you add the benefit of the MDVIP membership — a primary care program focused on prevention— to a generous medical plan strategy, you get a comprehensive healthcare offering that meets you and your family’s needs” says Francesco Rodriguez, Director of Human Resources.
How employers’ approach personal financial security is also important. While base wages and bonus plans are important elements, this can also be achieved in the form of income security, health expense subsidization and retirement contributions.
MDVIP offers eligible employees:
- Immediately vested matching contributions to a 401k Retirement plan to help employees prepare for their future retirement years.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability plans; provides for income security in the event of an extended absence.
- Company-paid life insurance to provide for your family if you cannot.
- Generous Health Savings Account (HSA) employer contributions throughout the year to mitigate medical costs incurred or build for future medical expenses.
- Company-paid individual hospital supplemental plan when enrolled in the medical plan, and an optional Accident plan helps employees when unforeseen circumstances trigger unexpected medical expenses.
- Tuition assistance to help employees invest in their future career development.
As a candidate considering various employment options, we believe it is important to consider more than just the salary/incentive component, but an employer’s design of Total Rewards.
Interested in working for MDVIP? We’d love to hear from you. Just follow this link to see what positions are available today.
Health Plan Transparency
Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of MDVIP. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/