NOW, PATIENTS ARE IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTHCARE CHOICES
MDVIP MEETS PATIENT AND PHYSICIAN NEEDS FOR A BETTER HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE
Evaluate what primary care patients encounter in your health system:
- Are patients sitting in waiting rooms longer than the time they spend with their doctor?
- Can patients get same-day, next-day appointments?
- Do patients have access to their EHR?
- Is physician burnout impacting their work/life balance and relationships with patients?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you may want to consider getting more information from us. MDVIP is the national leader in affordable, personalized preventive care. Our membership-based model helps you attract and retain patients and provides physicians the time to:
- Have unrushed visits with their patients
- Practice prevention, early detection and offer comprehensive care
- Research and follow-up on cases with specialists
GIVE PHYSICIANS A REASON TO KEEP PRACTICING
Time allows physicians the opportunity to practice medicine the way they were trained. It also means that many physicians continue to stay in the system as they love practicing medicine again. The average age of a retiring MDVIP-affiliated physician is 70, vs. 65 in traditional volume-based medicine. Retain experienced and esteemed primary care physicians longer, while setting up a model that patients value.