Why Physicians Choose MDVIP
Benefits of Practicing as an MDVIP-Affiliated Physician
Members of MDVIP-affiliated practices highly value the difference in their care made possible by a closer doctor-patient partnership. In turn, our affiliated physicians experience a rewarding life – professionally, personally and financially.
When you become part of our family, MDVIP will restore your love of medicine because you are free to do what you do best: help make meaningful improvements in patients’ lives. And because we believe you deserve the same kind of care you give your patients, as an MDVIP affiliate, you’ll have time to practice what you preach and reach your own wellness goals.
We support you throughout the life of our relationship, beginning with your transition into the model, through your years as an MDVIP affiliate and continuing to your transition out of practice when you’re ready to retire.
Why Physicians Love the MDVIP Primary Care Model
- Independence and control of your destiny – you practice medicine on your own terms.
- Smaller practice means more time for your patients who need it, as well as time to pursue worthy causes in your local community and beyond.
- An unhurried, stress-free office atmosphere that your patients and your staff will appreciate.
- Help patients achieve improved health outcomes and avoid hospital admissions, visits to the ER or urgent care through more advanced testing and a focus on prevention and wellness.
- Intellectual stimulation from being able to research complex cases and educate your patients.
- Assist patients needing highly specialized care or second opinions with referrals to some of the nation’s top healthcare facilities through MDVIP’s Medical Centers of Excellence program.
- Tap into the expertise of prevention-minded MDVIP colleagues coast-to-coast.
- Shape the future of primary care by participating on the MDVIP Medical Advisory Board or special task forces.
- Take advantage of medical practice operational benefits, including support services and discounts exclusive to the MDVIP national network.
With the MDVIP model, you can actually live the dream
Tim Cummings, MD | Atlanta, GA
Somewhere along the way you had a dream about being a doctor. Then, over time, we dream the dream but we don't really live the dream. In some ways we give up on it and we accept a much lower life of a doctor, a much lower level of patient care because it's truly impossible. What I've seen with the MDVIP model is you can actually live the dream.
READ WHAT MDVIP AFFILIATES ARE SAYING